Please apply no later than October 1, 2017
Instructors interested in offering a half day or full day tutorials on topics in line with the conference major subjects are kindly requested to complete the application form and send it via email to the Tutorials Chair, Dr. Irina Ciornei at email@example.com with cc to the Chair of the conference, Prof. Elias Kyriakides at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tutorials of a half-day duration (4 hours) are encouraged. Full day tutorials (8 hours) might be accepted in exceptional circumstances.
The following information must be filled in the form:
• Title of tutorial
• Abstract/description of approximately 150 words
• A summary of topics and a brief description of what is covered by each topic
• Instructors' names and biographies (approximately 125 words)
• E-mail addresses of organizer and all instructors.
The presenter(s) agrees to allow the .pdf version of the slides be printed in 2 per page and to be distributed to registrants.
• Proposal Submissions Due: October 1, 2017
• Notification of Acceptance: February 20, 2018
Note that the tutorials will be held provided that at least 10 people register for them.