Instructions for PowerPoint presentations
- Presentations should last no longer than 15 minutes.
- Authors are requested to bring their slides on a USB stick as these will be uploaded onto a laptop.
- Authors are requested to be present in the conference room 15 minutes prior to the session in which they will present to meet the session chair and to upload the slides on the laptop.
- Authors are requested to prepare a short biography (max 10 lines) for the introduction by the chair of the session.
Instructions for the Poster Session
- The poster should be A0 (portrait) and at least include following details: title, authors' names, affiliations and contact details.
- No official poster template is provided. Please bear in mind that the poster should be a visual display of the work (diagrams, figures) rather than contain lots of text.
- Authors are required to be present for discussion during the poster session.